Introducing Priority Trust Mobile, the new and improved banking app that makes managing your finances easier than ever before. With a sleek and intuitive design, our app allows you to check your account balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and much more quickly and easily.
Plus, our app makes it easy to find nearby Branches as well as ATM locations, so you can withdraw cash whenever you need it.
And with our mobile deposit feature, you can deposit checks directly from your phone, saving you a trip to the bank. With state-of-the-art security features, you can trust that your money is safe and secure.
Download Priority Trust Mobile today and experience the convenience of on-the-go banking.
At Priority Trust we help make your life easier by providing an easy and convenient way to manage your finances. With online bill pay and mobile banking, you can pay bills on time, check balances, make transfers, apply for loans and eliminate paper statements by signing up for online e-Statements and setting up e-Alerts so you can keep track of your finances. It’s free, easy, and secure.
- Free and convenient way to receive your monthly statement.
- Never worry about losing your statement again because they are instantly available to you on our secure server *e-statement disclosure*
- Go Green! Help the environment by signing up to receive paperless statements.
Alerts & Notifications
- Free daily email or text message notifications of account activity.
- View updates and notices quickly.
- Go Green! Eliminates excessive paper usage by mailing out frequent notices.
Online Payment Center
Pay your Priority Trust Credit Card
Pay your Priority Trust Loan
Pay Your Priority Trust Loan
from another financial institution
NOTE FOR PAYING FROM ANOTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTION: A $5 flat fee will apply. In order to avoid a delay in processing, please use your Priority Trust Credit Union loan number, not your member number or savings/checking account numbers when processing a payment. Electronic check payments processed BEFORE 7 p.m. CST will post to your account the following business day. Electronic debit or credit card payments processed AFTER 7 p.m. CST will take up to two business days to post to your account.